Sunday, July 17, 2011

Joan Elliott's A Wizards View WIP!


I am currently stitching out of Joan Elliott's book Bewitching Cross Stitch. This one is "A Wizards View" It is a large project and have been working on this one since march 2011. With a break for Lilly's project and currently crocheting 3 blankets for the grand kids. But the blamkets are not due until christmas! So many projects and not enough hands!

Another WIP update! And yes, I know it looks like the mad stitcher has a hold of this one. But that is the way I work. Get bored with one part of the pattern and start on another. Well, as long as I reference the stitches properly so the design is not off.

1 comment:

Glenna said...

Hi, I love the purple dragon. Can you please tell me where you got the pattern or a name of it so I can look for it on e-bay or at my LNS? My niece loves purple and dragons and I would love to make it for her. Your blog looks great. I just started one also and I need to put some of my previous projects on there like you do. You do great work!

Glenna
http://glennasloveofstitchingblogspot.com