Saturday, August 20, 2011

DRAGONS BY THE FIRE STOCKING



While I am having Unfinished Projects fever, I found my hubby's stocking. Completed, but not sewn together. This week I dusted off my sewing machine and put his stocking together for him. He is estactic and insisted it be put on the wall! He loves the little dragon stockings, with the claws, hanging from dragins fireplace.
The cross stitch pattern is a Black Swans Designs Dragons By The Fire. I do not know if it is still availiable. As I stitched this one several years ago.

4 comments:

Karen's Corner said...

The stockings are so cute! The whole blog is wonderful

Unknown said...

I know this is years old but do you still have this pattern? I can't find it anywhere else to purchase.

Deb said...

Sorry Unknown, i stitched this so many years ago that i don’t have the pattern anymore. Did a search and couldn’t find it any where. If you are on facebook you can join Stash Unload, where people sell old cross stitch patterns, and make an inquiry post to see if anyone has the pattern to sell.

Anonymous said...

I have the pattern, if you still need it.